Monday, January 14, 2008

Liesl, 7N

I saw an old friend yesterday who I hadn't seen in twelve years. He reminded me that I had helped him pick out a suit for his rehearsal dinner and that he still had it, still wears it. His mom told me that they had looked everywhere for a suit that looked good on him and that would last through the fads and were amazed all those years ago that I had been so successful in finding that suit. My husband smiled and said that I've always had sartorial elan. My response? Well, duh.

This is yet another example of why you all should really trust me and my sartorial sense. I have also decided that you sweet things might benefit from my other tastes in all things pretty. Here's your first tip: two words that should never, never, never, never, never, never go together? faux fireplace.

Two other words that should never, never, never, never, never, never go together? Foam shoes.

Today's favorite shoe:
Photobucket
Manolo Blahnik

0 Fabulosas: