Friday, October 12, 2007

Liesl, 7N

I still haven't been shoe shopping since my last post. I'm starting to get shaky and it seems like I keep seeing this white light appear in the distance. I've been too weak to blog at the lack of shoey goodness and the smell of new leather. Perhaps if I can just make it to Nordstrom's I'll be able to recover my strength.

Woe, woe is me. Cursed am I who cannot afford to indulge in the life sustaining activity of buying shoes. I suppose I will have to go to Nordstrom's and lovingly stroke the shoes just to get a contact high. I am just afraid that the sight of all of the fabulousness after so long of an absence might be too much for me. I wonder if I should put the paramedics on alert? Do they do that?

I've been sniffing the pages of the latest Vogue in an attempt to at least hang on to life for a bit longer. Somehow, the smell of ink on paper just doesn't do it for me. I need the real thing and pictures of them aren't going to keep me alive for much longer. Perhaps one of our faithful readers should organize a 5k saunter for my benefit. We could call it the Saunter for the Shoes. How long is a 5k and can it be done in a mall?

Some people power walk in malls; I power saunter.

Today's favorite shoe:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Angeleigh Anastasio "Aurora"

0 Fabulosas: