Saturday, September 22, 2007

Liesl, 7N

It is a tragic time in the McQ household. My shoes are feeling the tragedy acutely and I am suffering in such a huge way. Woe, woe is me. What is causing this tragedy in our home, you ask? My mother has stopped paying for my pedicures. Alas, I must acknowledge that pedicures will now be few and far between. Cry.... cry for me.

As any self respecting woman knows, if my feet don't look their best then I must refrain from wearing sandals. I've thought about digging out my husband's dremel to work on my feet but I think he has hidden it from me. For some reason, he doesn't want dead skin stuck to his dremel.

So, here I sit, in pedicure-less hell. My feet are rough, my toenails are painted but not perfectly, and my heels have the dreaded dead skin cliff that I abhor so much. Oh, what did I do to deserve this?! I curse my fate and the person who transferred my mother's pedicurist to their other store. I cannot change my pedicurist as she is the only one who knows how to correctly cut my toenails. I am in closed toe shoe purgatory. It's so not fair.

Eat, sleep, pedicures. Not necessarily in that order.

Today's favorite shoe:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Luciano Padovan "6029-Dec"

0 Fabulosas: