Sunday, September 23, 2007

Liesl, 7N

I would like to point something out. Over the last few months I've noticed a certain type of shoe in the local department stores. I would like for you all to scroll down to my entry for November 16, 2006. This is the shoe so many didn't like and the one I am seeing everywhere. I called it. You all really should listen to me.

I had a horrible experience the other day. I was with my friend Jen and she pointed out a pair of flip flops and said she didn't hate them. I agreed and said, as utilitarian flip flops go, they weren't awful. I mean, they weren't appropriate for wearing wherever we were (Target?), but they weren't offensive. That's when Jen informed me that they were, dare I say it? Crocs.

I debated with myself over admitting this horror and possibly losing my friendship with Suz forever. In the end, I knew that I couldn't allow the shame to eat away at my soul so I decided to admit it for all to see. I'm a giver.

I'm such a giver I'll even allow people to wear the flip flops of doom to the pool.

Today's favorite shoe:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Steve Madden "Giddie"

2 Fabulosas:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of which, did you hear the recent news that children are getting their Crocs stuck in escalators?

Shoegirls said...

See?? bad for your health!