Monday, May 14, 2007

Liesl, 7N

We have been casually looking at houses lately and I have found myself assessing the fitness of a house based on the closet space. The front runner is a 4 bedroom in need of some love that has given me visions of making one of the bedrooms into a closet. That way, I might have a proper place for all of my shoes. The challenge will be in convincing my husband to buy a fixer upper in a neighborhood that is surrounded by some not so good neighborhoods.

The house that I love, as I mentioned, is in need of some serious love. It was built in 1968 and hasn't had any updating nor has it been maintained. It is architecturally designed (so important) and needs someone like me to love it back into fabulousness. Here's the thing: the master bedroom has a bathroom attached which is also attached to another bedroom. Clearly, that other bedroom is meant to be my closet. I have decided that I will have spot lighting in that closet to highlight my shoes. Can you picture it? Warm light bathing my fabulous shoes in a room designed just for them; the thought is too delicious to contemplate.

I need help convincing my husband that this fixer upper is the way to go. Email him with your excellent arguments here: mr_gonzo at hotmail dot com. Come on fabulosas! do it for the shoes!

Today's favorite shoe:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Donna Karan "864824"

0 Fabulosas: