Thursday, March 29, 2007

Liesl, 7N

If you read the comments on my last post you will see that a lovely young lady in Israel has been asking for advice on shoes for a young lady living in the land of the Crocs wearers. I feel so terrible for this young lady, having to see so many of those things everywhere she goes! It is my ethical duty to help her.

In my search for shoe sites that ship to Israel, or anywhere in the middle east, I was astounded to find that none of them do ship to the middle east. I am dumbfounded! It's not like the middle east is populated with only poor people. Hello? oil? Shoe sites are seriously missing the boat on this one. If I had the ability I would start a site that ships to the middle east, and I'd rake it in. Hey, this is MY idea! Don't go stealing it!

Back to ethical duty. As you all know, I believe it is my duty to rid the world of bad shoes and to educate the women and men and children who wear them. I was thrilled to be asked for advice by a young lady of obvious good taste. It got me to wondering, as all things do, if I really should force people to be educated about shoes. I mean, it's not like I would be doing a bad thing, right? Benefit would come out of this force! And no one ever called someone as sweet and chic as me a fascist. I think I would be doing the world a great service in forcing them to see true shoe reason.

Maybe I should start a "church": The Church of Shoeology.

Today's favorite shoe:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bruno Frisoni

2 Fabulosas:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your help. I looked at all the shoes you suggested and most of them were cute, but guess what?! - I finally bought a pair of shoes!! So now I switch to the Sandal Search. Thanks again for your help.

Shoegirls said...

Oh, great! I am so glad you found something you like.