Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Suz, 10N

Oscar shoe fashion. What is it? Where is it? The gowns have been done to death. Let's face it - the shoe should have equal billing to the gowns. If not more. It's unfortunate that so many women wear gowns that hide their shoes. They could be wearing Birks underneath for all we know! THE HORROR.

I've been perusing the web, attempting to find pictures of the shoes that were worn. So far, I've come up with this:

http://www.oscar.com/oscarnight/redcarpet/2911.html

Those shoes rock. The gown? Notsomuch. But the shoes! They are fabulous!

So I've just spent some time looking for more pictures of Oscar shoes. They are few and far between, I'm afraid. How disappointing. The shoes make the dress, people. If you are wearing bad shoes, your dress won't look right.

We can look at Stuart Weitzman's Oscar shoe though. It's gorgeous.

http://www.stuartweitzman.com/inside/whatsnew.asp

I wish he'd design a shoe for me. Hint. Hint.

Today's shoe:

Linea Paolo 'Maisey' Mule

0 Fabulosas: