Thursday, March 30, 2006

Liesl, 7N

Some shoes should be against the law, and ladies! I am the hanging judge of this here town and I am going to lay down the law.

Birkenstocks? I hereby sentence you to banishment to Elba. May you never have a Waterloo and may we never hear from you again.

Crocs? I hereby sentence you to be hung by your insteps until you are dead. May no one have mercy on your soles.

SAS? I hereby sentence you to hard community service in the salt mines. And by service I mean hard labor.

White pumps? I hereby sentence you reeducation since I can see where you're trying to go. After you've reformed into something more respectable, submit yourself for inspection to this court and we shall see what we will do with you.

Let these examples be a reminder of what we do with ugly shoes in this town. Let no ugly shoe dare step foot into this shoe town and let it be known that if one does, it will be judged on the spot. They don't call us fabulous for nothing!

Today's Favorite Shoe:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Donald J. Pliner Ceel

3 Fabulosas:

Shoegirls said...

That link just took me to their welcome page. Link again!

Shoegirls said...

I gasped in horror when I opened that link!

Suz

Shoegirls said...

Those shoes need to be buried in a bog and then a curse needs to be said over them every day for a month so that they never resurface.