Monday, February 13, 2006

Suz, 10N

Boots.

There are two kinds. Practical and fashionable. In my experience, they rarely mix. This is ok. When there is 2 feet of snow outside, I don't care what my feet look like. I care that they get me safely through the 6" puddles of slush and over the 4' mounds of snow at the corners. Not to mention the icy sidewalks. I laugh at the people who are tiptoeing around trying not to ruin their shoes, or worse yet, fall down.

Today is a good day for my snow boots. It would be a bad day for my 3 1/2" stiletto boots. I would post a picture, but I bought them a year ago, and can't find one. But they have very pointy toes. Strangely, they fit like a glove. Nine West sometimes runs narrow, though.

Having said that, I must confess my love for my snow boots. I adore them. I've had them for at least 6 years. I spent over $100 on them (for me, that's a lot).

Here they are - the shoe of the day:


La Canadienne "Gaby" Collection

Mine are the ones on the left.

0 Fabulosas: