Monday, February 13, 2006

Liesl, 7N

I live in Dallas where there isn't much call for boots, snow boots or otherwise. However, I do have a fabulous pair of boots. I did recently see them in the "what never to wear" in some magazine, but I think they are wrong.

I bought these boots (see below) at Bloomingdales in Manhattan for all of the long, snowy Montana days and nights. We lived in Montana at the time, in case you couldn't deduce that from the previous sentence. Anyway, I bought these boots and envisioned myself looking so snow bunny-ish as I pranced down the street walking Zelda in these boots. I would have on my perfect little pants and my perfect coat with my perfectly coifed hair and my perfect little earmuffs and my perfect afghan hound looking boots. Can you see me? Can you see how cute I looked?

Yeah, um, no. The first time I wore those boots and pretended to have the coquettish snow bunny thing down I got them so dirty they became unwearable thereafter. The instructions said to wash them like you would your hair, so I tried that. Yeah, um, no. Instead of looking like dirty afghan hounds they now looked like matted, dirty, homeless afghan hounds. Where are they now? In their box under our bed.

And I never once pulled off the snow bunny thing.

Today's Favorite Shoe:

Image hosting by Photobucket
Uggs Fluff Momma Boots

1 Fabulosas:

Shoegirls said...

I love those damn boots! They are very warm, too. I miss them; poor, dirty boots!