Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Liesl, 7N

I have a very understanding husband. He agreed to marry me knowing that I have this odd shoe fascination and that I stalk shoe stores. Really, he's a saint.

I was in a funk a couple of weeks ago and decided to go to a movie with a friend of mine; on the way out the door MFP (husband) told me to take my time and, get this!, go shopping! Of course I took that to mean, go shoe shopping. I thought he had temporarily lost his mind since he knows what I can do in a shoe store. He knows! But no, he was serious and he was just trying to cheer me up. Is he not the best husband in the world? He indulges my passion for shoes and doesn't judge me for it! Oh, however did I get so lucky?

I came home with 4 pairs of shoes only to find that not only had he encouraged me to go shopping but he had cleaned the house while I was gone. This was almost too much to bear. However, it did present a weird problem: as soon as I got in I wanted to rip those shoes out of their boxes and show MFP just how cute my feet looked in my new pretties. He, on the other hand, wanted to show me all he had done in the house. Guess which one won? Did I mention that he's a saint?

Now, if I can just get him to see the wisdom of Kenneth Cole loafers for men.

Today's favorite shoe:

Image hosting by Photobucket
Brian Atwood Asymmetrical

0 Fabulosas: