Thursday, July 17, 2008

Liesl, 7N

Oh, fabulosas, I have been neglecting you more than usual. I have been oddly uninspired lately, but I promise I have not forgotten you. Luckily, I have some shoe loving students this semester who are helping to feed my shoe adoration needs; perhaps they will help inspire me.

I went to the mall the other day with Shelley to see a movie and, naturally, shop. I knew I couldn't really shop because I had had to cancel my credit card (I only allow myself one) after I had trouble canceling an automatic bill pay item. But I had brought $100 with me for the movie and lunch and thought I would be wise with the rest and save it for the week. Sometimes I lie to myself.

As Shelley and I were passing the Steve Madden store, I spied an adorable pair of flips (on sale!) and I knew the saving of the money was not going to happen. But really? How could I have passed these pretty little things up? I was fortunate enough to wear them the next night to see Eddie Izzard on stage. Much to my chagrin, he was not wearing heels. Don't tell Mr. Fancy Pants, but I'd leave him for Eddie. A straight man who loves heels as much as I do? How could I not? Anyway, I think I did the right thing with the weeks' money, don't you? After all, fabulous new shoes are the point of having money in the first place. It would be illogical not to have spent my last cash on shoes. Right?

OHMYGOD. Remember the Madden black mules my stupid dog chewed up? Remember the subsequent hunt all over Dallas for a new perfect pair? As I was looking for the picture of the cute new flip I noticed that he is making them again! He heard the call! I think I may have to go cry tears of happy fortune, now.

I promise, no more neglecting you, fabulosas. I am back; I will be updating this blog and sharing my brilliant shoe insight far more often. Regularity, after all, isn't just for bran muffins.

Today's favorite shoe:













Emilio Pucci "764972"

10 Fabulosas:

Anonymous said...

Now those are some interesting shoes! At a Social Diva event last night in NYC I saw a woman wearing something similar to the shoe only it was a flat...I wonder if both styles are by Emillio...

Shoegirls said...

I imagine so. And I am pea green with envy that you were at a Social Diva event and I was home grading papers. *sigh*

WendyB said...

Love those Puccis.

Designer Shoes Lover said...

You did the responsible thing with your money! As much as I'm a fellow shoe addict, I guess you can't have the same financial attitude as Carrie in real life. Maybe if more people thought like you, we wouldn't be in a recession now . Who knows?

My 2 Cents

Terry

http://www.TrendyShoeShop.com

Shae Kelly said...

I think your site is great also those guiseppe sre great do u know if Guiseppe ever goes on sale.

www.usorthoticcenter.com said...

High heels shoes will cause bunions , foot and knee problems as you get older. a 2 inch heel can be worn all day, 3" for 3 hours and 4" heel for 2 hours.. You've been warned.

Jeffrey Rich C. Ped
http://www.usorthoticcenter.com

www.usorthoticcenter.com said...

High heels shoes will cause bunions , foot and knee problems as you get older. a 2 inch heel can be worn all day, 3" for 3 hours and 4" heel for 2 hours.. You've been warned.

Jeffrey Rich C. Ped
http://www.usorthoticcenter.com

Lars Klit said...

I've tried to tell my wife about bunions etc! She has worn high heels since she was a teenager! Style and appearance are two words for her. She says it is part of the woman's identity. Who am I to tell that it eventually damage her feet! Personally, I think that gives the woman something that makes them unique.

คนสวย2019 said...

ฉีดเผาผลาญไขมัน




สิ่งใหม่





ฉีดลดแฟตที่ปลอดภัยรวมทั้ง







มีคุณภาพ



ที่สุดในโลกที่ศิลปิน



ฮอลลีวู้ดใช้ รับรอง









ผลสรุป







กับการฉีดลดแฟตที่เหมาะสมที่สุด









ได้ผล



สูงที่สุด





ในโลกจากอังกฤษ



ยุโรป อเมริกาและก็







กาหลีตัวยาที่ทรงอำนาจ





ที่สุดในตอนนี้




ฉีดสลายไขมัน
meso fat

dokdok said...

• กำจัดขน
• กระตุ้นการผลิตคอลลาเจนชูกระชับผิวหน้า (Tightening) เลือนริ้วรอยช่วยทำให้ผิวเรียบเนียน
• รอยหลุมสิวตื้นขึ้นและก็รูขุมขนกระชับขึ้นผิวหน้าละเอียดแล้วก็เรียบเนียน
• รักษาสิวอักเสบรอยแดงจากสิวหรือเส้นเลือดฝอยที่เปลี่ยนไปจากปกติ
• ลดความหมองคล้ำผิวกระจ่างขาวใสมองดูอ่อนกว่าวัย
• กำจัดเส้นโลหิตขอดรวมทั้งเส้นเลือดฝอย
• รักษาเส้นโลหิตขอดเล็กๆได้โดยไม่ต้องเสียเวล่ำเวลาผ่าตัด ไม่ต้องนอนพัก แต่ว่าบางทีอาจจำต้องทำต่อเนื่องกันหลายทีก็เลยจะได้ผลลัพธ์ที่ดี


เลเซอร์ขนขา
เลเซอร์รักแร้
เลเซอร์บิกินี
เลเซอร์ กำจัดขนหน้า
เลเซอร์ กำจัดขน รักแร้