Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Liesl, 7N

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I know it has been way too long and I have missed my beloved fabulosas. I hate to admit that I have been uninspired. Yes, it's true, reality as we all know and love it has been altered. Think happy thoughts for inspiration to remain with me, fabulosas.

The thing that brings me back is a dream I had last night. In this dream I was having a discussion with some nameless person about whether or not god exists and if he does, if he is benevolent in nature. I won't bore you with the details of this dreamy argument, for it was long and meandering and had a strange way of being about cats and jello. In the end, I won the argument with a very simple, true, and good statement: God could not be benevolent if he exists, otherwise high heels would be comfortable. Anyone with two neurons to rub together would see the wisdom, the superiority, the sanctity, nay the necessity of that argument.

We must never forget that we are fabulosas, and as fabulosas we dream, and when we dream we dream of shoes. For, what else is there?*

Today's favorite shoe:
Photobucket
Emilio Pucci "764970"

*Paraphrase of a line by David Mamet

4 Fabulosas:

jalilifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jalilifer said...

Sorry about the delete...I would have edited, but that didn't seem to be an option! Here's the corrected content:

It's good to see you back!

I have set aside my search for the perfect espadrille for the moment, but I did find these peep toe sling backs to go with this skirt (I'm petite, so it's a bit longer on me, and comes below the knee), and this jacket with a black cami underneath.

If I don't say so myself, I looked sharp for Easter. Very crisp, and the ensemble garnered many compliments, which is always good for a girl's ego. :)

While I missed the beautiful shoes you share in your blog, I certainly understand the need for a break!

Anonymous said...

Adorable shoes !!! Got the same one from Zappos in very justifiable cost.

RC said...

david mamet's great...didn't know he had such shoe love.