Saturday, November 17, 2007

Liesl, 7N

I came very close to having a crying, screaming hissy fit at Nordstrom's yesterday. They are having a sale, and even though I had not planned on shopping, I had to look. As I perused the 6-7 racks I was stunned to find that there was nothing on the racks I wanted. This was, to say the least, distressing. I circled those racks several times, hoping my usual shoe eagle eye had failed me. By the third trip around women were fleeing from, sensing a seismic event. It was on the fifth trip around that a pair of Dolces in the couture department distracted me; that old shoe eagle eye was working! the Dolces where across the department.

On my way to the Dolce's I noticed the couture sale rack. I usually try to avoid the couture rack because I generally can't afford the sale prices and it makes me cry. Audibly. Yesterday I just couldn't help myself; I paused at the couture rack and found a pair of brown and lack suede leopard print Weitzmans that I had to try on. Surprise, surprise, they fit. Whew! Everyone at Nordstrom's was spared a huge scene.

On another note, I am feeling generous enough to share. Baby did another bad, bad thing this morning when I noticed my favorite ebay seller's new items. Or, I noticed a pair of fuschia Pliner slides I had to have. As I was perusing this ebay seller's store, I noticed some amazing deals. For example: beautiful Etienne Aigner boots, cute Pliner mules, gorgeous Pliner pumps, sublime Weitzman sandals, remarkable Kenneth Cole lace ups, adorable BCBG pink sandals, and my favorite of them all, fabulous Fornarina suede boots. Go! Buy!

There is nothing wrong with circling the sale racks at Nordstrom's as if they were a wounded zebra ready for the kill. Faster pussy cat! shop! shop!

Today's favorite shoe:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Dolce and Gabbana

2 Fabulosas:

Josi Kay said...

I love these...and speaking of sales my sister and I were hunting at Saks and found a Similar pair of Dolce & Gabbana for under $180.00! I love the hunt!

Shoegirls said...

Luuuuuuuuucky! Did you buy them? Did you take pictures??