Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Liesl, 7N

Baby did a bad, bad thing. I was looking at old shoe pictures on the blog and feeling sadder than sad that I had missed these boots. When I went to buy them last year they were already gone. Imagine my surprise when I found them a year later on ebay. Still, I had no business spending the money for the water bill on fabulous shoes.

Actually, that's not entirely true; water isn't as necessary as a fabulous pair of Kenneth Cole boots. I don't think my husband will agree, but he will learn to live without water for a few days when he sees how fabulous those boots truly are and will be on me. I wonder, though, whether he will feel that way when I sacrifice the gas bill money for a pair of Charles Davids? We could always huddle under a gigantic pile of my shoes and bask in the warmth of their genius. Natural gas versus tanned and processed leather? No contest.

I'll never sacrifice the mortgage payment for a pair of Louboutins; after all, the house houses and protects my shoes.

Today's favorite shoe:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Casadei "4036"

0 Fabulosas: