Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Liesl, 7N

Imagine my surprise as I was browsing salon shoes at Nordstrom.com when I came across this shoe. White pumps? Really? Not just white pumps, but patent leather white pumps?

There are not words strong enough to express my disapproval. White pumps do not look good on anyone. No one has feet that can pull off white pumps. White pumps are wrong. Morally wrong. Philosophically wrong. Fashionistically wrong. More wrong than wrong. Wrong in every way. Wrongest of the wrongest.

I, however, am never wrong.

Today's favorite shoe:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bruno Frisoni

3 Fabulosas:

Christie said...

White pumps are of the debbil. I can barely contain my disdain for white pumps. How in the world can anyone in good conscience wear white pumps?!!!111!? eleventy.

Shoegirls said...

Maybe they think they are channeling Madonna circa 1985?

Selva said...

wow very nice blog!!!This shoes make this site more attractive.very good combination,looks roil and make roil.I want one like this.This is very much different from my nike shoes.......