Monday, January 01, 2007

Liesl, 7N

Do you make new year's resolutions? I half heartedly do; half way because I never keep them and I try to look at life as a work in progress. I realize the two are not mutually exclusive, but it's a good excuse.

Just because I don't make resolutions, though, does not mean I cannot help everyone else out with their resolutions. I think you all need to resolve to do or not do these things for 2007:

I, state your name, will not wear white pumps. Ever.
I, state your name, will never wear stockings with open toed shoes or sandals.
I, state your name, will not attempt to wear strappy sandals in a snow storm.
I, state your name, will always have a pedicure before wearing open toed shoes of any kind.
I, state your name, will never, under any circumstances, wear shoes made of foam.

And now, repeat this last mantra: I will love my shoes. I will love my shoes so much that I will keep them away from the dogs who like to chew up my shoes. Oh wait, that's mine. OK, try this: I will love my shoes. I will love my shoes so much that I will not do the aforementioned things while wearing my fabulous shoes. I will treat them with respect and dignity and, when I find a pair that needs to be added to my collection, I will gladly buy them. I will also come to Liesl or Suz for shoe advice because they know best.

Here's to another year of fabulous shoes!

Today's favorite shoe:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nine West "Chitty"

0 Fabulosas: