Monday, August 07, 2006

Liesl, 7N

I have discovered a good solution to the Crocs in public problem. Hear me out. I am currently sitting pretty in the hospital so I've been paying attention to the foot wear of the nurses, doctors and therapists. I've noticed that some people wear the little surgical booties we've all seen on shows like ER over their shoes even when they are not in surgery. So, my solution is this: if you MUST wear Crocs outside of your garden or outside of the hospital, why not wear the little surgical booties over them?

Everyone wins in this scenario; we don't have to see those awful shoes and you can protect them from dirt and germs. Hey! maybe they'll last longer! Don't you want your little pieces of hideous to last longer? I think this is an inspired solution.

Hey, I will even volunteer right now to send some of those booties to the first 5 people who email us at shoegirlz123@gmail.com. I'm nice like that.

Today's favorite shoe:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sergio Rossi Murano

4 Fabulosas:

Avloomat said...

hey, since you are a bit of a shoe expert... could you tell me a bit about Stuart Weismanns?

Shoegirls said...

My opinion on Weitzman shoes is that they are simply fabulous. They are usually more comfortable for me than other "dress" shoes and I rarely strike out when looking for the perfect pair of shoes with Weitzman. Every year he designs a "Cinderella" shoe for someone to wear to the Oscars; these shoes are usually worn by women who are considered Cinderella stories. Also, the shoes are usually worth a huge amount of money. Anyway, here's a good link: http://www.stuartweitzman.com/index.asp?bhcp=1

Avloomat said...

haha.. that's the only thing i know about them... very dear...

thanx

Shoegirls said...

But they are well worth the price, imo. I will begrudgingly concede that many shoes are not worth the huge sums of money they command, but I do think that since Weitzman shoes are also comfortable, they are worth it.

Are shoes as marked up as cars in Singapore?