Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Liesl, 7N

Crocs are taking over the world, aren't they? I was shopping at Dillard's the other day and noticed that they not only have them in the shoe department, but they also have them on display in other parts of the store. As my friend Jen says, shoes should never come on a hang tag.

Speaking of Jen: we went to Target (happy place) the other day to look for something. What was it? I don't remember. Anyway, I didn't know Target had knock offs of designer shoes! How did I not know this? We were walking past the shoe department and there, in the middle of the first aisle, was a Manolo knock off. Granted, it wasn't nearly as elegant and really didn't look like a Manolo, but there it was in all its glory. Unfortunately, there were also Croc knock offs. However, we proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Jen's son Braden is the smartest kid on the planet. He saw the Crocs, yelled, "No Crocs!" and tried to run away. Oh yeah, I love that kid.

I know I obsess over Crocs, but people! a shoe that can go in the dishwasher has to be something we all reject. Has.to.be. And for the record? the last time I was in the po po none of the nurses were wearing Crocs. I checked!

Today's Favorite Shoe:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Pedro Garcia "Doris"

4 Fabulosas:

Kelley said...

Braden is the best!

Shoegirls said...

Braden is the coolest little boy I know.

Shoegirls said...

I heart Braden. A lot.

MichelleBB said...

Crocs rock!